Marketing & Communications Managerpurzue.firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly experienced Customer Service professional. Able to handle a high volume of customer calls in a fastpaced environment, with minimum supervision, while maintaining emphasis on the highest quality of consumer service. Excellent listening skills, oral and written communications. Comfortable in interacting with all levels of the organization and public. Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills. Able to make decisions independently and quickly with minimal escalations.
You currently don't have summary on this resume.Add Summary To Your Resume.
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Multi Tasking
- Microsoft Office
- Written and Verbal Communications
- Data Entry
You currently don't have skills on this resume.Add Skills To Your Resume.
You currently don't have languages on this resume.Add Languages To Your Resume.
Brand BuysSaratoga Springs, New York United States
Customer Services Specialistto
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Assist customers with returns, purchasing store protection plans and service packages.
- Answer telephone inquiries from customers and stores regarding the status of units and other service issues.
- Assist with new employee training including store policies, services, financing options and register operations.
HiltonNew York, New York United States
Customer Services Representativeto
Assist customers with various requests and inquiries
- Providing information to guests about hotel policies, services and amenities, responding to requests from guests for assistance and information, providing information to guest about the local area.
- Selling rooms to walk-in customers, entering/changing reservation information on the computer system.
- Posting charges to guest accounts, explaining charges which appear on guest accounts, processing payments from guests, make necessary corrections to guest accounts, informing housekeeping department about room status/availability.
- Listening for and respponding to guest complaints.
You currently don't have employment on this resume.Add Employment To Your Resume.
You currently don't have internships on this resume.Add Internships To Your Resume.
Allegheny General HospitalPittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States
Information Desk Volunteer
Answered visitor calls and questions and provide directions.
You currently don't have volunteer on this resume.Add Volunteer To Your Resume.
You currently don't have projects on this resume.Add Projects To Your Resume.
University of PittsburghPittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications
- Graduated with a 3.7 GPA.
You currently don't have education on this resume.Add Education To Your Resume.
You currently don't have exams on this resume.Add Exams To Your Resume.
You currently don't have licenses on this resume.Add Licenses To Your Resume.
You currently don't have certifications on this resume.Add Certifications To Your Resume.
You currently don't have accomplishments on this resume.Add Accomplishments To Your Resume.
You currently don't have memberships on this resume.Add Memberships To Your Resume.
You currently don't have speaking on this resume.Add Speaking To Your Resume.
You currently don't have publications on this resume.Add Publications To Your Resume.
- email@example.comJohn SmithMarketing ManagerPurzue Inc.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgMary WilsonOperations ManagerHilton
You currently don't have references on this resume.Add References To Your Resume.